365 Things to do Today… it seems like there’s a lot going on in Columbus.
Maybe not 365 Things to do. It seems like “lots” going on in Columbus today.
- BIA Parade of Homes Opening Day Noon to 9 PM today – Olentangy Falls Experience Columbus says “See the best in home design”
- Book release party for ‘Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams at Home’ written by Jeni Britton Bauer tonight 7:00–11:00 at the Wexner Center for the Arts
- Stop and Smell the roses in Clintonville
- ARTSpeak at 2nd Saturdays in Gahanna
- Go West! a free event today only on W. Broad in Columbus look at Experience Columbus for more information on the event at Tommy’s Diner.
There’s a car show in the Lewis Center area today, I saw signs… but can’t give you much more detail. Farmer’s Markets are big on Saturday, the Worthington Farmers Market is Saturday mornings. Tonight is the City Hop Party… which is sold out at $75 a ticket. Visit Columbus Landmarks site for more details on similar events. The four parties in downtown Columbus condominiums are booked solid.
If you have things to do in Columbus, that you want others to know about share them on ’365 Things to do in Columbus, Ohio’ on Facebook and they may end up here. Big things, small things…
What are “Things to do”? :
Events big and small - From a church festival, a walk, a run, a tour, a ride…
Businesses that are fun. Places to shop.
Groups can be “Things to do in Columbus Ohio”… If you belong to a Central Ohio group share that. Share your groups events.
The best things shared on “365 Things to do in Columbus, Ohio” (original recipe, let me stress Columbus , Ohio) get shared here…