10 places to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Central Ohio …. 10 ways to celebrate, depending on what St. Patrick’s Day means to you. The celebrations starts tonight in some cases.
- Dublin - St. Patty’s Kilt Contest tonight at 6:45 PM … a contest at Ha’penny Bridge Imports of Ireland and Dublin Village Tavern
- Dublin- Lions Club Pancake Breakfast, Saturday at 7 – 11 AM – Sells Middle School 150 W. Bridge St. Dublin OH
- Dublin – Parade – Saturday March 13, 2010 at 11 AM
- Dublin - The American Cancer Society Blarney Hop – The Shoppes at River Ridge 6436 Riverside Drive Dublin, OH – Saturday March 13, 2010 12 – 4 PM
- Columbus Mass & torch-Lit Procession – St. Patrick’s Church, Grant and Naghten downtown, Tuesday at 7 PM*
- Columbus – Irish Tea and Music following Mass at St. Patrick Church traditional Irish music of The Kells*
- Columbus – St Patrick’s Day Mass - Holy Cross Church 9:30 AM Bishop Campbell will be the celebrant. 3rd 5th St. and Rich
- Columbus – Parade Wednesday at 11:45 AM Steps off from the corner of Nationwide Boulevard. & John C. McConnell Boulevard.
- Columbus – The Irish Family Reunion – Wednesday at Veteran’s Memorial – Noon
and number 10...
About every place with an Irish name that serves beer should be celebrating all weekend long and into Wednesday if they can keep it up. Those establishments would be including but not limited to Byrne’s Pub 1248 W. 3rd Ave. Columbus OH, Fadó at Easton, Claddagh Irish Pub (Downtown and Polaris locations), O’Shaunessy’s Irish Pub in the Arena District… P.K O’Rhyne’s in Worthington that’s where the “wee folk” will be celebrating, they have a Leprechaun door.
*for family and friends of St. Patrick’s parishioners.
Dublin St. Patrick’s Day weekend festivities
Shamrock Club of Columbus - St. Patrick Day parade route: 11:45am proceeds east on Nationwide Blvd. to High St., south on High to Broad St., west on Broad to Vet’s Memorial.